Allsorts West Sussex fortnightly over 16's group for LGBTU young people (aged 16-19) takes place every second Thursday, from 6.30pm to 8.30pm at central Horsham & Chichester locations (contact us for more details).
At the Group we offer:
- Social activities and workshops e.g. art activities, games, trips, film nights etc.
- LGBTU safe space to hang out and meet new people
- Discussions about what matters to you as LGBTU young people
- Health and wellbeing workshops e.g. coming out, relationships, sexual health etc.
- Support from a team of LGBTU staff and volunteers
- Free snacks and drinks
- Information and resources on LGBTU related issues
- Sexual health support (including screening, advice and free condoms)
- Drugs and alcohol support
Allsorts West Sussex over 16's group offers our emotional support service "talk it out" with LGBTU Youth Support Workers. If you would like to talk through any concerns in a confidential setting – we can arrange a meeting in central Horsham or in your school.
Interested in coming along?
If you would like to come along to the under 16's group or speak to a worker, call us on 01273 721211 or 07771 895343 or click the button below & email us.ARRANGE A MEETING