Sexual Health Support at Allsorts Youth Project
- Free Condoms, Dental Dams and lube
- Confidential advice and information
- Confidential screening/testing via a postal kit (chlamydia & gonorrhoea)
- Workshops and discussions
- Young person’s drop in for those under 20 years which runs on
- ‘Clinic M’ which is a sexual health service specifically for gay and bisexual men.
- ‘Clinic W’ - sexual health service specifically for women
- ‘Clinic T’ - service for anyone who identifies as trans, non-binary or gender variant (partners are welcome too).
- Drop In to Brighton THT
- THT attends drop-in every 6 weeks
Other useful contacts
- SHAC is an excellent Brighton-based, interactive information site for everything you ever wanted to know about sex and sexual health, including family planning and contraception.
- Sexual Health Line - free and confidential information and advice for anyone concerned about any aspect of sexual health. Can signpost to local services and send out free leaflets.